Market your career page and corporate culture!January 5, 2016
Make Your Job Listings Applicant Friendly By Becoming Mobile FriendlyJune 13, 2016
Put Your Recruiting on Auto Pilot with Qualifiers-
Today’s recruiting software allows companies to create and manage their positions with very little effort. The role of prescreening questions and qualifying questions plays a very important role in today’s recruiting process.
Here is a quick guide on building out JOB requisitions that will allow you to get to the most qualified applicants with the least amount of effort.
- Make sure that your ATS (Applicant tracking system) has the ability to ask pre-screening questions at the apply level.
- Confirm that your ATS (Applicant tracking system) has the ability to build in Knock-Out questions.
- Your system should also have a tool or reference guide for building out Solid Job advertisements.
Once you have confirmed that you are loaded with these key ATS features then follow these easy steps.
- Go to your Job library and pull down the most robust Job advertisement for the position.
- Look at the Job Description and Highlight the Required Skill sets. For example: Does the job require driving or having a clean license? If so you would want to identify that as one of your key job questions.
- Find all of the skills or requirements and build them into YES or NO Questions.
- Next Step is adding the filter that will KNOCK-OUT the candidates that don’t meet the requirements.
- It’s now time to post your job and let your system do the work. When you come back to that opportunity your ATS System will have done all the heavy lifting and you’re ready to start contacting the candidates that passed through your detailed approach.
*** Another Process tip from the Wizard. Keep an eye out for my blogs and white papers for they will assist you and streamline your processes.***